No Dental Insurance? No problem! We’ve got you covered!
Have you been avoiding the dentist because you don’t have dental insurance and are concerned about the high cost of quality dental care? Are you worried about the increased costs of future dental care because of dental problems like cavities or gum disease that could be going unchecked?
We certainly understand that the high cost of buying dental insurance may not be an option and as a result, we’ve created the Dental Access Plan as a way for everybody to get quality dental care at an affordable price.
In fact, this is NOT insurance — IT’S BETTER!
Regular dental insurance pays only a percentage for a procedure if you abide by all their restrictions and limitations.
With our Dental Access Plan you are in control, not the insurance company.
In fact, there are:
- NO waiting periods (immediate access),
- NO deductibles,
- NO pre-existing condition clauses and,
- NO annual maximums to worry about.
For the low cost of just $265/yr*, our Basic Plan includes:
- One Comprehensive Initial Exam (Normal Price $96.00)
- One Additional Exam During the Year (Normal Price $55.00)
- One Full Mouth Set of X-Rays During the Initial Exam (Normal Price $138.00)
- Two Regular Cleanings per year (Normal Price $210.00)
- One panoramic x-ray during your second visit ($128.00)
- One Flouride Treatment for Children 12 and Under (Normal Price $150.00)
- 25% off professional deep cleaning
- Finescale cleaning, and
- Up to 2 periodontal maintenance cleanings during the plan year.
- Regular cleanings are for patients with healthy gum tissue.
- 15% off treatment must be completed within the calendar year of your plan and it excludes those exceptions listed previously.
- All services must be scheduled and completed before the plan year ends.
- You will receive 15% off any additional exams and x-rays needed for diagnosis of additional treatments.
- Additional family members can be added at any time and the plan end date is the same for all family members, regardless of when the plan begins.
- Your Dental Access Plan may not be combined with other offers.
- Your plan is not transferrable.
- There are no refunds, no exceptions.
- For your convenience, memberships automatically renew annually.
- Your Dental Access Plan cannot be combined with dental insurance.