Nirav Patel, D.D.S.
Dr. Nirav Patel has been residing in North Carolina since 1992. He recently moved to Morrisville with his wife Priya.
During residency at ECU, Dr. Patel gained valuable experience in all aspects of dentistry including wisdom teeth extractions, implant placement, pre-prosthetic surgery, and treating medically compromised guests. Since then, Dr. Patel had been practicing dentistry in Salisbury, NC until moving to the Triangle area. While there, he served as the Secretary and Treasurer for the Rowan County Dental Society. Dr. Patel also likes to stay active in the community and volunteer his services on mobile dental buses and care clinics.
Dr. Patel enjoys spending time with his family and friends during his free time. He is an avid Tar Heels fan and loves sports. Him and his wife also love to travel and share new experiences together.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) Biology – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – University of Maryland-Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
- General Practice Residency Certificate of Completion
- East Carolina University—Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Certification in ClearCorrect
Brian Leech, D.M.D.
Dr. Leech was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois (go Cubs!). After spending most of their summer vacations on the North Carolina coast, Dr. Leech and his family were excited to relocate much closer to the beach! He lives in Raleigh with his wife, Kate, their daughter Owen, and new born son Jack.
After finishing dental school, He completed the General Practice Residency program at Georgia Regents University in Augusta, Georgia. During residency, Dr. Leech gained a tremendous amount of experience providing intravenous (IV) sedation, dental implants, wisdom tooth removal, and full-mouth rehabilitation. Dr. Leech enjoys treating a wide variety of guests, including guests with dental anxiety.
When Dr. Leech is not at the office, he enjoys spending time with his family at the beach and giving back through various volunteer opportunities such the NC Mission of Mercy (MOM) clinics.
- BS in Biology – Indiana University
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) – Case School of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency (GPR) – Georgia Regents University
- Fellow – Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Certified and Licensed in Oral and IV Sedation
Jessica Chima, D.M.D
Dr. Chima grew up in rural Illinois, and moved to North Carolina in 2008.
She attended dental school at East Carolina University. Dr. Chima enjoys all aspects of dentistry, and regularly attends continuing education classes to provide guests with the best care possible. She takes pride in really getting to know her guests and loves working with all ages. Dr. Chima also enjoys volunteering her time with the NC Baptist men’s dental bus, and NC Missions of Mercy clinics.
Outside of dentistry, she loves spending time with her husband Eric. She loves the outdoors and playing sports, especially Frisbee golf, volleyball and softball. Dr. Chima and her husband recently moved to Apex and are very eager to settle in and fill their home with dogs.
- BS in Accountancy – University of Illinois
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) – East Carolina University
- Certification in Invisalign
Dr. Saba Jangda
Dr Saba Jangda was born and raised in Dallas, TX. She completed her dental degree in New York and moved to North Caorlina shortly after. She currently resides in APEX with her husband and son.
Dr. Jangda enjoys all aspects of general dentistry and loves seeing patients of all ages. She believes in getting to know her patients and providing dental care in a relaxed environment.
In her time off, she enjoys spending time with family, traveling and exploring, and trying new places to eat.
- Bachelor of Science: The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY